Sunday, August 15, 2010

Jumping the gun?

I am a massive nerd.  I'm just going to put that out there.  I'd like nothing more in life than to spend my days surrounded by comics and the people who love them. 
Because of this, I have decided to work towards opening my own comic book store. 

Do I have any idea what I'm doing?
None. 
Do I have any retail experience?
Nope. 
Do I have any idea how long it'll take to achieve this dream?
Not at all.

Why am I writing it down, then?  Why not wait until I am established behind the cozy star-spangled counter of my very own corner shop? I am jumping the gun here in the hopes that, whatever happens in the subsequent months (years?), my experiences can entertain and enlighten my fellow massive nerds.

Now I just need to find a job...

No comments:

Post a Comment